Julie Cutter, DC, a Daughter of Charity, is the second Executive Director of the Sisters of Charity Fecderation in its 60 year history. She assumed this position October 1, 2011. She can be reached using the form at the bottom of the page.
Role of Executive Director
The Executive Director’s responsibilities include:
- Directing, coordinating and overseeing the ongoing administration of the Federation including staff supervision;
- Representing and speaking on behalf of the Federation as directed by the Board of Directors;
- Attending all meetings of the Board of Directors, and Executive Committee, but without the right to vote;
- Attending all meetings of the Meeting Planning Committee and Finance Committee, but without the right to vote;
- Representing the Federation in designated external forums;
- Facilitating communications with members, affiliated groups, and committees;
- Reporting at the Annual Meeting;
- In collaboration with the Secretary of the Board, assuring the maintenance of Federation records and their transmittal to the official archives in Emmitsburg at appropriate times;
- Keeping the Board of Directors, or the Executive Committee of the Board, informed of any significant developments or issues that may arise between Board Meetings.
The Federation Office is located at:
Sisters of Charity Federation
6301 Riverdale Ave.
Bronx, NY 10471
Sr. Julie Cutter may also be reached using the form below.